Body Sleeve TunnelPage Detail
Body Sleeve Tunnel
Steam Heat Tunnel :
-Model : SVM-BT300
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: -
- Our Main construction of the machine made from Stainless Steel AISI304.
- Sleeve label shrinking processed through linear system.
- The machine can shrink sleeve label on glass , plastic , PET , PE and metal products.
- The maximum product´s height is 300 mm.
- The maximum product´s diameter is Ø150 mm.
- The speed of the conveyor inside the tunnel controlled by variable frequency driver.
- The tunnel can be synchronized with the sleeve label applicator machine
- The steam heat tunnel contains 12 steam nozzles
- The steam nozzle body is made from aluminum contains steam paths inside inorder to heat the nozzle which prevent droplets at the tips of the nozzle.
- The nozzle´s position can be adjusted all round (360 º)
- For every nozzle there is a flow control valve with pressure guage to make Fine and sensitive adjustments for the flow of the steam outside the nozzle.
- At the steam entrance an adjustable pressure regulator (MIYAWAKI) to insure a constant pressure at all nozzles.
- The Windows of the tunnel are made of a heat resistant glass with 25 mm thickness
- The steam tank is double walled to ensure that there is no heat transfer.
- The chain of the conveyors made from INOX (model 82.50 mm).
- Adjustable side barriers to control the motion of the products.
- The emergency stop button can be found on the machine main panel in a reachable place.
- Total power : 1.2 Kw
Steam Tunnel Machine: A steam tunnel machine is a device designed to effectively sterilize packaged products using steam or compress their packaging.
Packaging Machines: Packaging machines are a type of machinery used to automatically package products. These machines can perform tasks such as packaging, sealing, labeling, and compressing packages.
Steam Packaging Machine: A steam packaging machine is a specialized packaging machine designed to sterilize packaged products using steam or compress their packaging.
Automatic Packaging Machine: An automatic packaging machine is a machine that automatically performs the packaging process of products without human intervention. Such machines can automatically place products, seal packages, and perform other packaging operations.
Industrial Packaging Machine: An industrial packaging machine is a robust and high-efficiency packaging machine typically used in large-scale production facilities to handle heavy workloads.
Steam Tunneling Machine: A steam tunneling machine is a device designed specifically to sterilize packaged products using steam, compress their packaging, or shape their packages. It is commonly used for steam packaging processes.
Fully Automatic Packaging Machine: A fully automatic packaging machine is a machine that performs the entire packaging process without human intervention. Such machines can automatically place products, perform packaging, sealing, labeling, and other packaging operations.
Steam Tunnel Packaging Device: A steam tunnel packaging device is a device designed to sterilize packaged products using steam or compress their packaging. These devices are commonly used for large-scale or industrial packaging processes.
|Model||Nozzles||Energy consumption||Voltage||Capacity (in pieces / hour)||Dimensions (cm)||Weight|
|SVM-BT200||8||1 KW||380 v -3PH : 220 v||Max. 10000||69 x 180 x 220||600 Kg|
|SVM-BT300||12||1 KW||380 v -3PH : 220 v||Max. 15000||69 x 260 x 220||700 Kg|