Sleeve Steam Tunnel 16 NozzlesPage Detail
Sleeve Steam Tunnel 16 Nozzles
Steam Heat Tunnel :
-Model : SVM-BT500
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: -
- Our Main construction of the machine made from Stainless Steel AISI304.
- Sleeve label shrinking processed through linear system.
- The machine can shrink sleeve label on glass , plastic , PET , PE and metal products.
- The maximum product´s height is 300 mm.
- The maximum product´s diameter is Ø150 mm.
- The speed of the conveyor inside the tunnel controlled by variable frequency driver.
- The tunnel can be synchronized with the sleeve label applicator machine
- The steam heat tunnel contains 16 steam nozzles
- The steam nozzle body is made from aluminum contains steam paths inside inorder to heat the nozzle which prevent droplets at the tips of the nozzle.
- The nozzle´s position can be adjusted all round (360 º)
- For every nozzle there is a flow control valve with pressure guage to make Fine and sensitive adjustments for the flow of the steam outside the nozzle.
- At the steam entrance an adjustable pressure regulator (MIYAWAKI) to insure a constant pressure at all nozzles.
- The Windows of the tunnel are made of a heat resistant glass with 25 mm thickness
- The steam tank is double walled to ensure that there is no heat transfer.
- The chain of the conveyors made from INOX (model 82.50 mm).
- Adjustable side barriers to control the motion of the products.
- The emergency stop button can be found on the machine main panel in a reachable place.
- Total power : 1.2 Kw
|Model||Nozzles||Energy consumption||Voltage||Capacity (in pieces / hour)||Dimensions (cm)||Weight|
|SVM-BT200||8||1 KW||380 v -3PH : 220 v||Max. 10000||69 x 180 x 220||600 Kg|
|SVM-BT300||12||1 KW||380 v -3PH : 220 v||Max. 15000||69 x 260 x 220||700 Kg|